From the bbc health website I found this list
Some of the most obvious weaknesses you see in runners and joggers are:
1. Bouncing up and down too much
2. Over striding
3. Not using their hamstrings enough
4. Landing on feet too heavily
5. Breaking action on landing
6. Not using arms
7. Twist midriff side to side while running
8. The head and upper body are bent forward
9. Jogging slower than you could walk!
Most joggers and runners are biomechanically inefficient because their running technique is poor.
They don’t use the necessary body parts efficiently so when they are supposed to be enjoying themselves they are instead suffering pain.