The big question from new runners is what foods should I a runner eat?
I just read this list of 20 healthy foods for under $1 on New York Times. It reminds us that you don’t need to break the bank to eat healthy.
1. Oats: High in fiber and good for cholesterol.
2. Eggs: Costing about a dollar for a half-dozen, these are one of the cheapest sources of protein.
3. Kale: At about a dollar a bunch, this is one of the cheapest greens you’ll find in the supermarket.
4. Potatoes: Stay away from fries and chips, and eat them skin and all as a good source of vitamin C and potassium.
5. Apples: Tasty, cheap and filling.
Read the rest of the foods HERE